The watch has been produced as a partnership between Ultima and historic Swiss watch brand Louis Erard, fusing British performance and Swiss tradition.
The watch is designed to showcase the DNA of both brands, taking the style of a 1930s two-register chronograph and adding Ultima’s avant-garde spirit. The carbon fibre dial is the perfect backdrop for the two chronograph counters that mirror Ultima’s signature gold dash instruments, the hands and scales are finished in Ultima’s recognizable frosted silver tones.
Louis Erard, founded 1931, is an independent watch house based in Le Noirmont, in the Jura region of Switzerland, the spiritual home of Swiss watchmaking. A small team of watchmakers, specializing in mechanical timepieces, produces low volumes of watches that honour the traditional Swiss craft. Louis Erard watches are stocked by a number of the UK’s leading retailers including Watches of Switzerland and Goldsmiths.
- Stainless Steel case, 42.5mm diameter
- Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Famous Valjoux 7753 movement
- Mechanical Automatic Chronograph
- Decorated oscillating weight
- See-through case back
- Functions: Time, Date, Chronograph, Tachymeter, Telemeter
- Carbon fibre with contrast sub-dials in Ultima gold
- Bespoke perforated racing strap
- Exclusive numbered Limited Edition of 70 pieces
Ultima Evolution Gear Stick
Ultima Evolution Engine